Subscribe to slhs_fiftyniners

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Things to do

Now-a-days, computers occupy a major portion of people's lives, be they pre-school children, students, workers or professionals and even retired people, like me!

What did people do before computer gaming and Surfing the Net sucked up any and all the time that people had!?! Some youngsters now play games for 25 hours a day, you know!

Gaming provides the thrills that we lack in everyday life and many a young person finds it difficult to advance beyond games! It does take courage and discipline to turn down a challenge to play a good PC game! You know that, don't you? But I can turn down a game any time! No sweat!

Actually, I am not into computer games. After my elder son first clobbered me in an Atari game, I lost my taste for games, and that was before my second son learned to handle the joystick and beat me, too!

So, let us surf the Net!

And, hopefully, learn a little of anything and everything that there is to know!

This video clip of some 12 minutes shows a sample of life in China.


.

No comments: